Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What are updates?

Ahh, hello, little blog. I've been jam-packed with stuff (such as visiting my amazing boyfriend Jay, doing tons of class work, and playing WoW) so I've neglected posting!

Anyways, I haven't drawn a ton of stuff lately, but I do want to share something I made for Jay for his birthday.

(Click the image to full-screen it in the same tab.)

He asked for his five favourite female singers.... Can you guess who they are? :) I'm sure you can.... Okay, okay, just incase you don't want to guess or can't, from left to right and bottom to top, they are Jessie Evans, Katy Perry, Maja Ivarsson, Lady Gaga, and Chibi. Took me for EVER and I couldn't be more proud. :D

Commissions are still open and empty, btw. Just saying. ;3

Anyway, I'm in an art mood, so I think I'll go doodle or something. Be good!

♥ Rosie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have that made into a poster! I think it'll be my centerpiece on my wall-o-rosie!

    ReplyDelete