Thursday, April 29, 2010

Caution: Post may be long and include BOOBIES!

Gosh, it is nice to be home. A queen sized bed, all the coffee I can drink, an actual freezer, palm trees -- I missed it so. What more can a girl need? Oh, right, a job. But I'll start working on that next Monday.

Anyway!!! I set up a Livestream account the other day!!! I've broadcasted twice now; one was a test broadcast and the one I did last night was... well, just like a free-drawing session. I sketched some stuff:

I alsooooo made some cute little graphics for my channel:

(Banner)
(Logo)




I also started a new piece last night involving a girl, a squid, and some flowers. I won't show you guys the composition on here 'cause it's gonna be a surprise, but I dooooo have some work in progress shots for you:
 <-- Girl. NAKED!        <-- Squid. Also naked, I guess.


By the way, the squid's name is Sir Squidly III Esq., and I currently have a tattoo of him on my left shoulder blade. He is a love squid.

I also got some new shoes:

(Click to enlarge.)

Admit it, I am adorable and a little corny.

I will leave you with a facebook doodle I drew for Jay of him and his friend George. Jay's the cute one with the green shirt.

♥ Rosie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment