Saturday, April 24, 2010

One more Sharpie doodle!

I drew this for my friend Sarah because she was having a bad day:


You can't tell 'cause it's a webcam picture, but she is wearing an Arcade Fire tank top (she loves them), and around her are a plate of sushi, her boyfriend, a chinchilla, and a Grizzly Bear CD. It was fun to draw; she's a sweetheart. :3

I also started doodling a Draenei today to test out how a video of me drawing would look -- I doodle them a lot, but for some reason (probably because of my facial structure experiment doodles of yesterday) I decided to play around with her features to make her look more child-like. Keeping with that, I decided to give her teeny horns, too!


Isn't she cute? :3 Perhaps I'll finish her up in between essay-writing and light studying tomorrow. (By the way, in case you're wondering for some reason, the video of me drawing didn't go well... Copernicus crashed when I tried to stop recording.)

Anyway, to bed with me! Night~

♥ Rosie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment