Thursday, February 4, 2010

Helloooo~

Well, here's my little blog... And here is my first post.... I'm not quite sure what to put here. An introduction? Something quirky? A (gasp) drawing of some sort? All three? Well, okay.

--Introduction--
I had another blog, once. It was "Playing With Fire: Dating a Blood Elf Mage" and it consisted of cute little comics with crude WoW-themed innuendos on them. Being a Gemini, though, I am exceptionally bad with projects, so after about seven updates, I didn't touch it again. So why this one? Well, I'm hoping that without a "title" or clear "project" in mind, I won't loose interest. So, if this isn't a project, then what is it, you ask? (Or, y'know, don't care about, but I'll answer anyway.) The answer is, I'm not quite sure. I'll post writing, plot developments to my miscellaneous stories and comics, doodles, works in progress, maybe even just how I'm feeling that day. So, what is this? We'll find out.

--Something Quirky--
I used to eat whole ketchup packets in seventh grade. But not the plastic. Okay, sometimes.

--A Drawing of Some Sort--
 
The startings of a Valentine's Day card for Jay, my boyfriend. :)

As for updating schedules.... "Whenever I feel like it" is how often I'll update. Maybe five times in one day, maybe nothing for two weeks.

Let's see how long I can keep this up.

♥ Rosie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Geez, you make the eyes in your drawing look so alive and soulful. I still get entranced by your process, the intuitive leaps you make when you draw. Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a blog going is like the hardest thing ever. For me it is, anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I herd you had a blog :3

    ReplyDelete